Stuck In Wonder-land

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I lived with my Dad in a trailer with his friend,George. We took the back bedroom. It was hard for me, as my Dad has a driver's license but no car. So we had to walk everywhere. That was fine in the summertime, but was hell in the winter. You go to that area now,(like i did in Dec.)and there's all kinds of stores and restaurants. There was only a K-mart, a Church's chicken, and the race track to the left of the trailer park, to the right was Elias Brothers 'Big Boy's (same as the old "Azar's" here in SB). I liked living in that trailer. There were many kids to play with there and a park at the back of the trailer park. George, the roommate, was a pervert. He,as I later found out, had a peep hole to the bathroom(his room was right next to the bathroom)and always used to watch me AND my Dad bath/shower. He touched me several times, before I told my Dad. That's when we moved to Manor House Apartments on Van Dyke in Warren,Mi. It was a 2 bedroom. It wasn't fancy, but it *was* about a 10 minutes walk to my Grandma Spittler's house and the same to my Aunt Peggy's house, so it was worth it to me. It was also on the boderline of Centerline and the townhouses,which me and Dawn where familiar with growing up in that area when we were younger! I had lots of stores and restaurants to go to, so I was happy. I was even happier when on my first day of school, I had the pleasure of befriending Michelle Zoltek. It was raining, but we were running and walking in it anyway. I was a little cold, as I was still skinny then and wearing a blue mini skirt set. We bonded instantly. At first Dad thought she was a bad influence, I later begged him to give her a chance. He did, and still loves her to this day!! I was doing wonderful until I got into the 6th grade. I stayed home "sick" all the time, didn't do my homework, argued with teachers and was ALWAYS in trouble. I still to this day don't know how I passed, maybe they hated me so much that they couldn't fathom another year with me so they just passed me..LMAO... I was soo bad!! I started hanging out with older people who did drugs. I was even madder when Michelle failed the 6th grade, 'cause I had to face Cousino Senior High School with out my best friend.
Almost as soon as we moved to Manor House, I was introduced to an older man downstairs from us. He worked for the Tech Center across the street doing something with computers and making a shit load of money. His kids were all grown up, so he likes to spoil the kids in the apartment. Dad thought it was inapropiate, and I suppose he was right. This guy's name was Ron. He wasn't a pervert, rather a very nice man who listened to my problems ad bought me stuff. I suppose I took advantage of that. Ron bought me my Nintendo, tapes(cd's weren't around yet,rather they were but very few people bought them, they had just came out and hadn't caught on yet)buttons, magazines, my New Kids stuff(not all of, Dad bought some), gave me my first stereo system, bought us pizza, made us his famous spaghetti sauce(It was soo good, that we just ate the damn sauce, we said fuck the noodles..lmao) Ron used to let us use his phone to make long distance calls(Dad didn't like us to run his bill up, so we used Ron's..)People used to think he was a child molester 'cause of how friendly he was to us kids. He wasn't and isn't. Just a real nice man wanting to help kids out. Of course he was drunk alot and I think he snorted coke, 'cause his nose used to run w/blood at times. He was in the vietnam war, and used to have alot of nightmares. He also used to live in Cali., and even went to school with Ritchie Valens. He watched LaBamba over and over, and cried so hard for his friend. I felt bad. He admiited that he has killed lots of people in 'nam, and used to cry and say he was sorry, and that he didn't mean it. What a horrible thing a person has to go thru when they go to war. :(
Sometimes he got really drunk, and I would end up pissing him off, and the only person who could calm him down was Dawny. It was funny to us. Later, when Dad got laid off and we had no place to go, Ron had moved to Watertown,NY. I had his nuber. We didn't have any money and no place to go. All I had to do was ask, and I did. Ron had Western Unioned me and Dad $500 to help us out. I think that's when Dad saw Ron in a different way. You see, it wasn't just kids he helped out, he helped out EVERYBODY who could that needed help!! He now lives in Louisiana with his family. I spoke to him a few years ago, but lost touch!!
Anyways, back to my story...
I was hanging out with people in the apartments that were older and not a good influence. I was really attached to this one woman and her sister. They were both strippers and the sister was dating a hot black guy(I would later date the brother of this hot black guy. his name was Gordy, we broke up because I refused to fuck him)
I also had a crush on the guy next door to us named,Mitch. He was a rocker-beer-drinking type as I liked long haired guys at the time(I guess I still have a weakness for it,as I seen an 80's video on vh1 recently and damn near got aroused at seeing Sabastian Bach's hair..lmfao). Anyways, I was a hot bitch then, I ain't gonna lie. I had killer tanned legs and big breasts with blonde hair, need I say more? LOL I had dated alot of guys, but one thing my Dad had told me when I started to "develop" was that I was gonna find guys looking more at my breasts than my eyes and that all men just wanted one thing: To get into my pants!! So I dated alot, but very few people I actually had sex with. To be honest, my husband Eric is number 6, if that tells you how little I was "giving it up"and I'll be 30 in 2 months.. lol, I was very smart in that aspect!! Me and Dawn dated a pair of friends and realized that my guy liked Dawn and her's liked me, so we swapped!! Their names were James and Allen!! I had also fooled around with a hot guy named Mark, who I later found out was my Aunt Tammy's Best Friends man. OOPPSSS!! lol!! This bitch chased me around the top part of the apartments, trying to kick my ass. She found out 'cause I thought I was pregnant so Mark had to tell her, as they had a young son together. I snuck out my window all the time to go see guys or to go out to Taco Bell w/Michelle. I told you I was a very bad teenage daughter!!
I got caught up with a guy named David Brockwell when I was 13 or 14. He was in his early 20's and I was introduced to him through the room-mate of a tenant there in the apartments. I was walking to the laundry room one day, and this room-mate told me his friend seen me the day prior and wanted to go out with me. I was excited, 'cause I was interested in him,too. I was a little nervous, as I knew he had been seeing a prostitute or dancer, not sure which before me.She wanted to kick my ass, too as she apparently was still dating him when I hooked up with him. By this time I was drinking pretty heavy and doing a few drugs here and there. Me and Dad were always fighting, as he didn't like seeing me dating these older guys!! Dave was my first love. His friend Chris and I later hooked up after we broke up. I remember running away with Dave, Chris, Nick and their girlfriends. We got into an accident and there I was in a hospital in Detroit. I couldn't call home 'cause Dad at that point had changed the number and wouldn't give it to me. His attempt at trying to avoid Dave calling the house anymore.The hospital found Dad and he had to ask Aunt Terri to come get him and then get me. I was so scared. I wasn't hurt, but I suppose I shoulda acted like it, I found out around 6 mo. later from Nick that they sued the driver and got alot of money from it. bastards..lol!!!
Me and Dave still were dating, I lied to Dad to go see him, and was always asking for rides from people as he lived off of 18 mile rd. and I was closer to 9-10 mile. I used peoples phones to call him as Dad monitered my calls at that point. I always found a way to go see him, but getting home was another story. I remember going to the gas station down the street bumming rides off of strangers or going around to the neighborhood knocking on door and saying I was with friends who were drinking and driving, I got out and then needed a ride. One time, I ended up getting a ride from a police office in Sterling Heights, I was scared to death as I kniew my cousin Paul worked there and was sure he'd find out. He didn't!! Dave was very sweet. He was always telling me how gorgeous I was. We didn't "sleep" together very often, only a few times that I could remember.He was very jelous,though. He hated when guys came up to me, or finding out that I had even gave a guy a little attention. I was still dating Dave when I met Eric. I miss him, but who doesn't miss their first love? He got arrested when I was around 15.He wrote me alot when he was in jail. One time, I was getting ready to break up with him, he sent me a long letter with the lyric's to Bon Jovi's "I'll Be There For You". I cried so hard. He was a tall man,very lean and he had an ass a woman could die for. He had long brown hair, brown eyes. He could sing and loved writing songs and poetry. He used to wear the pants called "Z. Cavaricci's" a deigner brand that I and all the kids in school were wearing. These pants pulled at all the right places. They looked like the pants Slater from Saved by the Bell wore all the time. They were HOT!!
I was definitly a wild child. I used to want to get pregnant. My Aunt Kathy took me to Planned Parenthood and I was so pissed I wasn't pregnant. I always told my Dad I hated him. He tried to do all he could for me. but as a single father raising a daughter, it was hard on him.I hated school, because I was gaining a little weight ('bout 15-20 ibs)and kids teased me about it.
By the time I was 15, Dad had gotten laid off from Great Lakes Mushroom. He was home all the time,collecting Un-employment. After Awhile, Un-employment ran out and he had to sell his stuff to my mother and her boyfriend. I didn't want to live with her, so I researched and found out that in the state of Michigan, I could legally apoint my own gaurdians, so I chose to live with my neighbor named Norm.
To be continued.....
Love,
~~~B~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home